Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hAPpy HapPy BirThDAy

You are so cute! When I asked you what kind of Birthday you wanted you said "A Flower one."  I asked if you're mom was doing a Flower one too and you said "I can have two flower parties!!!!" 
So Flower Party it was.
You picked out these PinWheels to give to everyone...which were a HUGE hit!

You're Dirt Pudding/Cake was also a favorite...your dad is STILL eating it a week later...he won't let me throw it away! :O)
Babez you are the happiest little girl!  You can't help but cheese it when a camera is around. And you really are such a good little girl.  When I said let's go outside and take some pictures of you in your brithday outfit you said "OK let's."  you are now 4 going on 12!
I love you and I am glad I have the chance to be part of your little wonderful life!

Love, your WICKED Step-Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment