Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Week Favorites

Babez- you are such a little stubborn girl. All week you wanted to dress yourself, do it yourself, and BE YOURSELF. I am pretty sure I was just like you when I was your age. Always right, and independent...it must be why I find it so cute.
I love this CLASSIC look from you while you are telling a fact! and Your voice goes deeper and it really is the funniest thing I think I have ever seen. I don't think there was one picture without your hat totally lop-sided with your ears pocking out. You are so funny!
You asked me to take this picture. You guys have loved REALLY getting to know your Grandma Joy this past year and spending time with her and Sophi! I love how she dotes on each of you and makes sure to make you all feel SO special and needed. She really is such a blessing in our lives.
This is Day 2 of your black eye. You were just walking at Aunt Amy's and fell into the Coffee Table, all by yourself, and totally landed on the corner and had a HUGE bump, and it turned into a NICE shiner... Self inflicted black eyes are the best. Aunt Amy wanted to do the same thing, she's ALWAYS wanted a black eye and was Super Jealous, that you got yours.
Thank you for being who you are! For being little miss independent, and for teaching me new things and new ways to be a better mom. You make me laugh Babez, and I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment