Saturday, September 12, 2009

Babez,
I wanted to tell you a funny story. You are such a little Boss Britches and on our first trip up to meet Grandpa and Grandma C you and Sister made a special treat (Muddy Buddies) with your mom and you guys were SO excited to share with everyone. Well, we stopped to get some gas and food and we told all of you as soon as you were done with your meal you could have a hand full. Well, I got done and so I opened the container and I reached in to get a handful and this is what the convo went like

~you shouted out :"Hey, you are not suppose to be eating that right now, my mom said."
*Me- "uh, I ate my food and we said you could have some when you were done"
~you in anger and pout "but I'm not done, so you need to wait."
*Me in a giggle-"well, I'm done so I'm going to have some"
~you "My mom is going to be SSssOOOOoO mad at you!"

You are so funny Babez and you definitely keep us on our toes.

Love favorite,
your wicked step mother

No comments:

Post a Comment